This cyber incidence planning and response course will teach delegates how to effectively respond to Cyber Security incidents and enable delegates to prepare a defined approach when responding to a data breach or attack of an information asset.
This course is available in the following formats:
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
At the end of the course participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
• Understand the importance of an incident response plan
• Threat Intelligence led testing and response framework adopted by leading governments and institutions
• Understand Cyber Kill Chain and design an early warning system to lower discovery time from months to days
• Design and implement a response framework and build an effective cyber response team.
• Analyze recent attacks and learn how these attacks avoided detection.
• Incident orchestration to significantly reduce time to - respond to data breaches