Penetration testing assesses security by actively trying to find exploitable vulnerabilities. This course examines different tools, techniques and procedures to effectively implement countermeasures to reduce risk against attack on the organizations network.
This course is available in the following formats:
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
At the end of the course participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
• Enumerate information from network hosts, devices and online services
• Deploy ethical hacking to expose weaknesses in your organization
• Conduct penetrating tests on databases and applications
• Conduct attacks and test vulnerabilities
• Defeat stateless firewalls, IDS and antivirus
• Execute advanced port scanning